Madi is such a good baby. She is so chill and just happy to hang out (most the time). But lately with everyone asking if she is crawling it has made me wonder if she's just a little too content. She rarely makes effort to crawl and although she can roll (has been able to since 4 months) she rarely does. So, I decided I would see if she would find crawling worthwhile if there was a reward.
She has excellent form:
And she likes to eat, but this is the best she could do.
She wouldn't even go for M&Ms
This is Madi's typical tummy time. She looks like a fish out of water.
Can't I just enjoy her immobility? I put her on a blanket and I come back to find her still there, or at least close. Shouldn't I be counting my blessings?
6 comments:
That is HILLARIOUS! I love the video. It made me laugh so hard!
She is so cute!! Yes, and I say love this stage where she isn't into everything yet, she will be soon, so enjoy it while it lasts! haha!
Enjoy it. She will eventually crawl. A lot of people use to ask me about Camilla too, because she was like that, very content. She didn't roll until she was 10 months old and didn't crawl until a week before she turned 1. I loved it. All my kids have been late movers and I count my blessing because they get into less stuff I think. Hey, Lily isn't even rolling yet.
She's a very good fish!!! Fish is not a bad thing in Auntie Jenni's book... Embrace it :) I'm no expert, but she's just not feeling the need to compete with stats... no biggy- she's chill like her mom- no need for competition. Swim Madi Swim! ;)
She totally did look like a fish...that made me crack up. And yes, you should count your blessings. David moves everywhere and is much more difficult to watch. If I leave for a minute he's across the room chewing on an electrical cord. Count your blessings! p.s. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!
I admit I was a nervous mama about the crawling, rolling ect. It bothered me that Saida didn't even try. She didn't roll, try to get ANYTHING, try to stand up, ect. She would just lay on her back or sit there and cry like she had been for the previous 10 months. I would say if she is happy then you're good. It may be that she is just content. After all how many 3 year olds do you know that don't crawl or walk. They grow fast.
Post a Comment