...We think she is so cute.
...Madi took her first self portrait.

...She loves going to work with Mommy via bike trailer AND we are too excited for spring.

...She's a spazz with a lot of enthusiasm at dinner time.
(This next one is gross...you can skip it)
...we're so glad she isn't sick anymore and diarrhea is temporary!
...Everyone deserves to be happy like Madi
...if that last one didn't make you smile, we'll try one more time.
...Grandma wants to see these little teeth

Just because is an improvement over Update, right?
6 comments:
Cute pictures and videos. It's so awesome that she has hair you can do!
Just because is a GREAT reason for a blog post! Loved all the pictures! She's such a cutie!
I love it. She is so cute. I will always take a just because if I can see more cute pictures of my Niece that I have never met:(. The Pictures are all I get so keep them coming:)
Oh my goodness--- she is getting cuter and cuter- I didn't think she could.... I love the teeth! The bunny ears seem quite cumbersome for a body her size though-- hehe. I miss the Millers! Love you!
Too cute! David was totally trying to talk to her in the laughing video. We can't wait to see you guys!
She is so cute. Babies are the best! And so are little teeth. Big teeth aren't so fun. I've got two in braces which is going to be over $8000. Not cute. But little baby teeth and baby smiles are the best!!!
Post a Comment