No surprise here, I am months and TONs of fun behind on the blog. But we've had so much fun I can't skip over it, so here is the brief version
The kids and I decided last minute to make the drive up to Utah to support Auntie Jenni as she graduated with her Master's from BYU. We also made it just in time time be at her baby shower.
We were SO glad we made the trip!
On graduation day we were lucky enough to run into our dear friends the Mellings (and most of the rest of the McDonald crew). We finally got to meet sweet baby William and see how big the kiddos have grown.
A highlight of the trip for Madi was getting to join Kaili for a ballet and tap class. They were so cute and fun to watch!
Shortly after we got home it was time to celebrate Kevin's birthday. We enjoyed delicious (although not particularly attractive) Ice cream cake, minus the cake part. The kids made party hats, we ate one of Dad's favorite dinners and sang Happy Birthday repeatedly throughout the day... Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment