Instead of heading home after her Utah trip, Grandma made a Nevada detour.
While she was here we did a few fun things, but you know how it is when Mom comes to town and regular life is just more enjoyable... we spent a lot of time just enjoying enhanced regular life mode. (in other words, I'm lame and like to sit around with my mom). And I love when Mom visits because we get more time with Auntie too.
We did hit a park...

And of course, the Bellagio...
While she was here we did a few fun things, but you know how it is when Mom comes to town and regular life is just more enjoyable... we spent a lot of time just enjoying enhanced regular life mode. (in other words, I'm lame and like to sit around with my mom). And I love when Mom visits because we get more time with Auntie too.
We did hit a park...
And of course, the Bellagio...
hmmm... poor representation of the display, it was much cooler than my pictures show.
1 comment:
I loved the family picture. You all look SOOOO happy in it, it's so great!
Post a Comment