I love your blog and how it is totally a perfect scrapbook. And by the way shayne has to be the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!!!
Those are two of the cutest kids, right behind mine of course, but still adorable. And WAHOO for no binky!
I love reading your posts and keeping up with you, the white coat man and those darling darling kids. We miss Madi and the Shayne master!! Keep up the posts...don't stop that goal. Love you
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your blog and how it is totally a perfect scrapbook. And by the way shayne has to be the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!!!
Those are two of the cutest kids, right behind mine of course, but still adorable. And WAHOO for no binky!
I love reading your posts and keeping up with you, the white coat man and those darling darling kids. We miss Madi and the Shayne master!! Keep up the posts...don't stop that goal. Love you
Post a Comment