I'm sick of my blog at the moment. I started another blog to see if a new concept would get me excited. It's kind of working. My concept is that it is my journal (sort of). So, because it is my journal I don't have to finish my sentences or fill in history because I know exactly what I am talking about. Also, because it is mine if I decide to speak relentlessly of how my children are the best children on earth, I can. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just loving my children unconditionally and thinking that they are ideal... as I should. And because it is mine, I may jump on a soap box from time to time. Or, I may not post anything at all. We'll see. But, it's mine. It is for me. If you want to look you are welcome, but it is not for you, it is for me. I am a terrible journaler, so this is my feeble attempt. Take a gander if you want...
mostlyincompletesentences.blogspot.com
Maybe I will take the highligt posts from that blog and put them on this one, we'll see how this evolves. It's all new and I'm sure will evolve more as I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment