Saturday, May 22, 2010

Compromise

Madi came 9 days early to be born on May 22 and this guy came 9 days late to share May 22nd with his big sis.

He's Here!
He doesn't have a name yet, so he goes by "brother"

"Brother" was born at 5:41 this morning. He is 22 inches long and weighs in at 9 pounds 13 ounces.


















and this is how we feel...









More to come related to our double birthday, I just thought I would get this posted to spare you the poll.

17 comments:

jenni said...

Yeah for Madi! She's one happy birthday girl and birthday sis!!!! They are TWO TOO Cute, and I am so excited to meet little brother this summer. Cheers to the MaMazing Miller Mama! Love you.

Marlyse said...

Congratulaions, Miller Family! I'm so happy for you guys and how crazy is that about their birthday! That's SO exciting! I'm really happy for you guys and I can't wait to hear about how the delivery went.

Love you guys!

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

CONRATS!!! What a fun thing to share a birthday! What a cute guy.

Jamie Jo said...

That is so funny and cool that they have the same birthday! He was a big one. My biggest was 9*5 and I know that HURTS. So props to you!! May I suggest Joshua Michael, Daniel Joseph, or Spencer Owen as a name (or any combo of those!) j/k Congrats!

Ashlie said...

Congratulations! What an amazing thing to share the same birthday ;) He's cute! And you're amazing...

Laura said...

Congratulations! We saw Marvel and Craig at church and they were sure excited!

stefanie said...

That is so cool they have the same birthday. I about fell off my chair when we got your dad's email regarding "brothers" arrival. Congratulations! He is darling.

KWit said...

So glad he is here and you are all well and happy! He is a beautiful little guy! Congrats to you all.

Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

Yeah he's here. It sounds like everything went well. We are very happy for you guys. I hope our little bundles of joy will get to meet someday soon. I can't believe how big he is. Kristen you are one amazing woman. Keep us updated on the name.

Annie and Berkeley said...

Completely adorable you guys! Congratulations!

Dave-N-Shelly said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you guys! I'll be calling you in a week or two to talk...

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I can't help but laugh about their birthdays. My two kids have the some birthday also. It is crazy how that can happen. Take care and can't wait to see more pics of your little guy.

Mountain Skeen (Hey, it's me, Judy) said...

Cute, cute! Can't wait to hug and kiss on him.

Shauna and Chris said...

Oh my goodness, congrats. So sweet and how much fun to share a birthday. Hope all is well. Miss seeing you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is a darling baby and oh, so, BIG! (He looks similar to his new cousin).
Congratulations from the Boise Barnes'!

Christy said...

Congrats!!! I didn't see that your blog had updated and I knew you were due soon so I went to check it out and WAL-LAH! holy cow! Having the same birthday, how fun is that going to be! He is a little cutie just like Madi!

Marielle said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to see you four this summer! I can't believe how much older Madi looks too. What a cute big sister. Love you guys!