It's a BOY! We're so excited!
(But let's be honest, we would have been either way.)
That's our news. Here are a few pictures...nothing more to say today.
(3D Ultrasounds are kind of freaky to some, amazing to others. If you are one that hates them, reserve your comments for another day.)
This ultrasound was amazing and we saw so much more of this baby than we did with Madi's ultrasound. Unfortunately, the regular shots were not very good because this baby was snuggled into my sides and would not move for more than a second at a time. Poor kid, we were literally poking and prodding to get him to move just enough for one picture. He was moving and kicking almost the whole time, but his face was in it's place and he did NOT want to move it.

I love this next one...enough pictures already, I was taking a nap!
(But let's be honest, we would have been either way.)
That's our news. Here are a few pictures...nothing more to say today.
(3D Ultrasounds are kind of freaky to some, amazing to others. If you are one that hates them, reserve your comments for another day.)
This ultrasound was amazing and we saw so much more of this baby than we did with Madi's ultrasound. Unfortunately, the regular shots were not very good because this baby was snuggled into my sides and would not move for more than a second at a time. Poor kid, we were literally poking and prodding to get him to move just enough for one picture. He was moving and kicking almost the whole time, but his face was in it's place and he did NOT want to move it.


I love this next one...enough pictures already, I was taking a nap!

14 comments:
Congrats you guys!! That is awesome!! I'm so happy for you and hope all goes just as good as last time!
Congrats!! He looks adorable!
Oh baby- He looks cute :) I'm so happy for you, Sis!
yeah, Congradulations. We are so excited for you!!! I love the 3d pictures. wow, they are trully amazing and so different from the normal ones.
Oh my goodness, congratulations. A little boy. We are so excited for you guys!
awwwe, he looks just like kevin...
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Milly had her face hidden in my placenta each ultra sound, so we never got to see her. Do you have a name picked out? I love newborns. I know that 5 is a lot, but sometimes I'm sorta sad that I'll never have another.
YEHHHHHHHHH! You and baby are so cute! What an amazing miracle! And...you are planning on naming him after me....right?
congrats! good job on having a girl first and boy second. It's a good way to go. lol
Woot Woot!!!! I can't believe you guys are having a boy too. Who would of thought that we would both be having boys and be due on the same day. Maybe some day we will live next to each other and they will be best friends.
Yeah! We love baby boys, Kellen needs buddies. We cant wait to hear what you name him, good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Congratulations!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! He's going to be adorable!
It is February 28th. I am just reading about this. I cannot believe that Steve didn't mention it to Scott. This baby almost showed up before I even knew about him! I must still be in moving fog. Congratulations!
Post a Comment