Friday, April 17, 2009

A Deal Blog By Me

So, I added a blog to my sidebar... it's a new blog by me. It's not exciting, but when I find a REALLY good deal I'll post it there so that this blog doesn't become a deal blog. (I don't like that Quicken post being here so I will also move that there in case you haven't read it yet and are interested.) Check it out for my first deals:

http://dealsworthsharing.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Becca said...

That is such a great idea. By the way I bought that same deal yesterday and my kids love it...I think. At least I love it:)

Christy said...

Cool! What a great idea! Thanks!!

stefanie said...

I've liked this website for deals although I've never bought anything they've recommended. I've been tempted though.
http://stealsdeals.blogspot.com/

Andrew said...

yeah, great idea! I'll have to check out the quicken deal. As for the songs...I listened to them, but they're not so much my style :)