Thursday, March 19, 2009

She's just so cute

I had to post this.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

She is such a cutey. I love the hair. I wish Whitli had more so I could actually do something with it.

Jamie Jo said...

Love the sidehawks. I love when I take Milly's piggy tails out and she has side or top mohawks.

Becca said...

She is so cute. I really can't wait to meet her. I am said she will be older and I will miss this fun baby stage...you just need to move closer to me:) I love the hair.

jenni said...

Time for Madi to go on vacation... I'll pick her up at the airport tomorrow morning :) I love her hair... and she has such bright eyes.

Marielle said...

She really is just so cute!!! I liked the video too. Wish we were there to see every little progression. Love and miss you.