Lovin' my niece! So I think she's got Kristen eyes and Kev ears, Kristen eyes brows and Kev hairline... just sooo cute is what really matters :) I am so excited to see you all!
I can't get enough of her! She's so cute. We just made scones again this year (only we used Hadley's bday as an excuse) and it made me think of you. We wish you guys were here! I'm lonely in the ward. :(
8 comments:
I love that she's missing a sock! They just don't stay on...
Lovin' my niece! So I think she's got Kristen eyes and Kev ears, Kristen eyes brows and Kev hairline... just sooo cute is what really matters :) I am so excited to see you all!
She is SO cute!!!!
I can't get enough of her! She's so cute. We just made scones again this year (only we used Hadley's bday as an excuse) and it made me think of you. We wish you guys were here! I'm lonely in the ward. :(
She is a doll!
she is sssoooooo cute!
Such a cutie!! Keep the pictures coming! I like to see pictures of you and Kevin too so don't be shy!
Hey, more pics please! Also, can you send me your address so I can send you our Christmas card??? You can email it to me!
missy_marlysee@yahoo.com
Post a Comment