Saturday, September 13, 2008

MK Update

So I just thought I should let you know, I am NOT going to sell Mary Kay. Nothing against Mary Kay, I like their products, but I think it would be a little false for me to sell makeup and promote buying a lot of makeup when I wouldn't do it myself. (I've had the same eyeliner since high school! I'm sure that isn't sanitary.)

For now I think I'll stick with the thrill of my life - home, Kevin and Madison. I need to get all that under control and then MAYBE I can consider income opportunities.

1 comment:

Dave-N-Shelly said...

My mom sold AVON for over 20 years, it is not easy i will tell you that. Although i know she liked having a little work force to deliver her books for her, namely me and my brothers, she was going to give the "Business" to my sister or sister-in-law-to-be, but that didn't pan out. SO I know that it is a tough job. good luck on finding something else to help the family out, maybe a little cotton candy shack???