


Just a few more pictures of our little sweetheart that I thought people might enjoy seeing. I am just trying to keep people updated. These last few pictures are ones that I wanted to add because Kristen can't get internet access so I am adding them while I am on campus. Isn't she adorable though.
7 comments:
You've got some interesting friends, guys.
Your baby is yummy! So glad things seem to be smooth. Kristen, did you ever order that wrap thing off line? Let me know if it works well!
Hey Millers!
Love all the picture! Keep them coming. The BYU hat one is adorable and the one sleeping on Dad, that's my favorite when they sleep like that. I'm so glad things are going well. Kristen, we'll have to talk again soon. You're still only at a 5! :) Madi is so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys!
This first picture on this post is so cute. I really think she is adorable. I hope she's just as good a baby as cute as she looks.
Oh and I never gave it to you on the phone so here's the link to our blog: http://famil-y-ties.blogspot.com/
Madi is so cute. Thanks for all the pictures.
We're gonna miss this little girl, well, and of course we'll miss you guys too. Hope your drive went smoothly...
Cute blog! Kevin, your little girl is just darling!! She is a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I added your blog to ours.
Post a Comment